Monday, February 27, 2017

Abstract Art Painting , Expressionism, Blue Art "Turning the Tide" by International Contemporary Abstract Artist Arrachme

FRESH OFF THE EASEL.....

Poured and painted abstract 36h x 24w. Turning The Tide can be turned to hang both vertically and horizontally. It is the viewer’s genius that determines which. When life has you boxed in a corner transforming the situation is the only way to break free before the situation engulfs and deteriorates the creative self.

Acrylic on Canvas

36"x24"

$550

Fine Art Prints are also available

Click HERE  for purchase info.



Come Play With Me......

“Quieting the mind, drawing in, allowing are all words that I spent a lifetime in search of”. Then, when I was not monitoring my progress I found it. 

Read more in my new blog post HERE


Coming Soon.....Online Classes With Arrachme!!


Click HERE to learn more!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment